Choose Colorado Smiles in Montrose for Patient-First Dental Care
When you visit the dentist, you want to experience personalized treatment that puts you first. That’s what you’ll find at Colorado Smiles in Montrose. Dr. Rawlings and her team get to know you as an individual, so we can understand your needs, oral health challenges, and unique smile goals. As our patient, you will:
- Keep your teeth intact throughout your life
- Find dental care for every member of your family, including infants
- Relax with sedation options and cozy amenities
- Understand your care and know all of your dental options
- Benefit from advanced technology such as lasers, computer-guided implants, and digital scanners
Call 888-495-5508 for an appointment. Ask about our new patient special! Get a cleaning, exam, digital X-rays, and fluoride treatment for only $149!
Find the Treatments You Need for a Healthy Smile
From the moment you walk through our doors, we want you to feel at ease about your dental experience. Dr. Rawlings will explain her reasoning for procedures. You’ll also find out all options for treatment, including the pros and cons. From your child having their first appointment to an older adult getting implants, every patient matters to our team. We’ll give you a lifetime of healthy teeth and beautiful smiles!
You and your loved ones will benefit from:
- General Dental Care – Our general dental care focuses on prevention and maintenance. You’ll receive comprehensive cleanings and exams. In addition, you can get fluoride treatments, dental sealants, gum disease treatment, and custom athletic mouthguards.
- Cosmetic Services – Love how your smile looks with our range of cosmetic services. You can brighten your smile, conceal imperfections, reshape uneven teeth, fix a gummy smile, and restore a receding gumline. Get a complete smile transformation with a smile makeover.
- Restorative Dentistry – Our restorative care solutions restore your oral health and function. You’ll find fillings, crowns, bridges, and dentures, using the best materials available. We’ll create your impressions with a digital scanner. No messy trays of goop!
- Dental Implants – Replace one tooth or all of your teeth with dental implants. They allow your new teeth to function similar to natural teeth.
- Oral Surgery – We’d rather save your natural teeth, but Dr. Rawlings can perform an extraction if needed. She can also prepare your mouth for implants or restore your receding gumline with grafting treatments.
- Emergency Care – We’ll offer you a same-day appointment whenever possible, if you are in pain. Existing patients can reach Dr. Rawlings after hours. We’ll get your smile back in good shape!
Call 888-495-5508 for an appointment with Colorado Smiles in Montrose. You can also request an appointment online.